If your HVAC system is already worn out, it is time to find a replacement. On the other hand, investing on a new system requires time and money. Keep in mind that you will have to pay for the purchase and installation of your new system, aside from this, you also need to spend time looking for the best and most suitable system for your home. You also need to spend the time to look for a competent and reliable service provider to help you install and take care of your new cooling and heating system.
And because you will be using your new air cooling and heating system for many years, it is important to make sure that you are buying the right type, size and brand for you and your family’s needs. Here are some important considerations that you should think about to help you with this:
- Buy an HVAC system with Energy Star rating. Any appliance or equipment with the Energy Star rating has been proven to use less energy. Although most of these types of equipment are expensive, you are sure to generate savings in the long run by significantly reducing your monthly utility bill.
- Look for a warranty that lasts longer and covers more. Each manufacturer of air cooling and heating systems offer different types of warranties. Some are longer with wider coverage, while others only last for a year and only cover basic repairs. Inquire first with the manufacturer on the warranty that they offer. Make sure that it covers all of the basic repairs and that it lasts long as this will truly help you take care of your system without spending a lot of money.
- Have a professional determine what size of cooling and heating system is suitable for your home. Heating and cooling systems are available in different sizes on the market today. Choosing the most suitable size for your home is not an easy task. It requires certain measurements and calculations and will depend on the size of your home. That is why it will help you to buy the right size if you have a professional visit and measure the size of your home. Air Professionals of SC Inc. will come to your home and conduct an inspection to specifically calculate and measure what size of heating and cooling system is suitable for your home.
- Make sure your ductwork system is in tip top shape. Note that most of the heating and cooling problems in many households start from problems in the ductwork system. These problems, such as leaks, cause the filtered air from your heating and cooling system to leak; thereby, causing your system to produce more filtered air. As a result, your electricity bill will not change even if you replaced your old and worn out HVAC system. To avoid this, make sure your ductwork system is in an efficient condition. Have a professional inspect them and do the necessary repairs.
- Work with a skilled and experienced professional. A skilled and experienced professional will not only help you choose the most suitable system for your home. He will also assist you in installing the system and making sure your ductwork system does not have any problems. The professional will also help you take care and maintain your system.
Looking for a skilled and experienced Myrtle Beach HVAC professional to work with? Contact Air Comfort Heating and Air today.
Air Comfort Heating & Cooling
4555 Highway 17 Bypass South
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Conway, Loris, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Atlantic Beach, Briarcliffe Acres, Surfside Beach, Bucksport, Forestbrook, Garden City, Little River, Red Hill, Socastee, Carolina Forest, Cherry Grove, Cool Spring, Fantasy Harour, Gallivants Ferry, Green Sea, Longs, Pine Island, Springmaid Beach